SCP Internship 2021
We have come up with another exciting internship opportunity, Applications are now open to apply for the Supreme Court of Pakistan internship 2021. Supreme Court of Pakistan has recently announced an internship opportunity for the residents of Pakistan Both Male and female students can apply for this internship program 2021.
Monthly stipend of PKR 50,000 PKR will be offered to the selected interns during the internship program which is a big amount we encourage students not to miss this opportunity as they will have an opportunity to learn from the professionals of the Supreme Court.
No previous work experience is required in order to apply for this internship program. Females candidates are encouraged to apply for this. The time duration of this internship program is 1 year. In order to apply Applicants must have completed their bachelor’s degree from an HEC recognized university.
Age required 25 or younger than 25 years of age. Shortlisted candidates will be called in for an interview after they have completed the application procedure online. The interview will be held at the Principal seat of Pakistan. For further more details about the Careers – Supreme Court of Pakistan. check the details below and apply accordingly.
Supreme Court Internship 2021 Details
- Organization: Supreme Court of Pakistan
- Gender: Male/Female
- Stipend: 50,000 PKR
- Internship Duration: 1 year
- Deadline: 27th June 2021
To apply for the Supreme Court of Pakistan Internship candidates must fulfill the following Eligibility Criteria:
- Both Male/Female candidates are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree in order to apply.
- No work experience is required.
- Candidates from all over the country are eligible to apply.
The application process for Supreme Court of Pakistan jobs 2021 is completely online, follow the following steps to apply:
- Applicants should thoroughly read out the job requirements in order to apply as ineligible candidates will not be entertained.
- Original degrees/certificates must be provided at the time of the interview
- Two reference letters are also required at the time of the interview.
- The internship is completely merit-based and will be fixed for a year
- PKR 50,000 monthly stipend will be provided to the selected interns on time.
- The application procedure is to be completed online on the official site of the Supreme Court.
To apply for the Supreme Court of Pakistan internship 2021 visit the official link mentioned below: