Descon Pakistan Jobs Supervisor Rotating Equipment:
Supervisor – Rotating Equipment
The desired candidate will be responsible for undertaking the following: –
Responsible for supervision of rotating equipment maintenance work focused on site activities such as planning, explaining job packs, manpower resources/tools assignments and technical guidance and assistance to complete the work scope according to contractual and internal requirements.
Description: Well versed in various maintenance aspects of rotating equipment and has direct experience of all types of field tasks of various complexity. Essential requirements are:
- Experienced in carrying out maintenance tasks associated with pumps compressors, turbines, gearboxes, motors, generators and other rotating equipment.
- Thoroughly familiar with reading, understanding and implementing rotating equipment drawings as section drawings, construction drawings, P&IDs, alignment specs, maintenance manuals, piping specs and systems, commissioning and startup procedures.
- Prepare field service jobs and distribute his manpower resources according to their strengths in handling field tasks
- Experienced in different methods of shaft alignment as rim & face, reverse indicator and laser. Ability to determine and adjust soft foot.
- Well experienced in working on major rotating equipment auxiliaries as lube oil systems, fuel gas systems, seal gas systems, steam systems, trip systems etc.
- Good supervisory and inter-personal skills
Qualification & Experience
- High school professional diploma in mechanical with industrial training
- 12 years of rotating equipment experience
Job Location: Project Sites
Apply before 30-Jan-2022