SNU Scholarship in South Korea 2022
Application is now open to apply for Seoul National University Scholarship 2022. Yes you have heared it right! Seoul National University has recently announced scholarships for the International Students. This is a wonderful opportunity for the students who wants to pursue their education in South Korea.
SNU Scholarship in South Korea 2022 is offering Master’s, M.Phil, Ph.D. programs for the International Students. This scholarship is provided by the Seoul National University South Korea and covers the applicant’s finances. This is a Fully Funded scholarship all expenses of the scholars will be covered by the host organization.
let us share some exciting news regarding to this Fully Funded Scholarship Program in South Korea No IELTS or TOEFL tests is required due to the ongoing pandemic. Students from all over the world can apply for this scholarship program.
Multiple fields are available for applicants to choose from. Fields such as Engineering, Medical Sciences & Arts Humanities, Social Sciences, Natural Sciences, Business Administration, Agriculture, and Life Sciences, Education, Human Ecology, Public Administration, Environmental Studies, and International Studies are available to choose from.
An English Proficiency Test is to be submitted to the university as a replacement to TOEFL and IELTS. It is ranked 9th in Asia and 60th internationally. More details are provided below.
Seoul National University Scholarship 2022 Details
- University: Seoul National University
- Eligible Countries: International Students
- Fields: Ph.D., Masters/MPhil, and MS leading to PhD
- Fields Available: Multiple
- Finances: covered
- Deadline:July 15th, 2021
The university will cover the following expenses of the selected candidates:
- Free of cost accommodation will be provided
- Stipends will be provided for two years
- The institution covers tuition fees
- The stipend provided will cover food and other expenses
Following fields are offered in SNU Scholarship in South Korea 2022:
- Human Ecology
- Environmental Studies
- Public Administration
- Social Sciences
- International Studies
- Medical Sciences & Arts
- Natural Sciences
- Business Administration
- Agriculture and Life Sciences
To apply for seoul national university scholarship in south korea 2022 you need to fulfill the following eligiblity criteria:
- An applicant or their parents should not be Korean citizens
- Proof for Language proficiency test should be provided
- For Ph.D., applicants must have a master’s degree
- For masters, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree
The following documents are required:
- Documents that confirm the nationality of parents
- Two letters of recommendation
- Original bachelor, master’s degree certificates should be provided
- Official documents that confirm the relation between parent-child
- Original documents which confirm the nationality of the applicant
To apply for the Seoul National University Scholarship 2022, follow the following steps:
- Applicants are to write an application form to the university professors, in which they are to convince the professor to cover their finances.
- If not approved, applicants are to restrain from spamming irrelevant and bad CVs or emails.
- For more details, follow the link below: